Studio 5000

I wouldn't be so inclusive when it comes to software emulation... The fact I can simulate more than one PLC talking to each other and run essentially a mini refinery with Siemens kit is proof in contrary.

I’m glad that it works out for you. There are many applications in automation that a human can’t possibly manipulate emulate data fast enough or accurate enough to get real world results from an emulator.

I’m glad that it works out for you. There are many applications in automation that a human can’t possibly manipulate emulate data fast enough or accurate enough to get real world results from an emulator.

The advanced version of the Siemens simulator let's you create sequences and responses to signals that are timed... so you don't have to change times and so on.

It will probably not work great in complex machine movements, but it's pretty good otherwise.