OP15 Backup and Restore

ksanders2

Is it possible to backup and restore a Coros OP15 using Prosave. I have read that it is. OP15 is not listed in the device pulldown menu in Prosave. If possible, which device shoud I select. Also a pinout of the serial comm cable from the OP15 to a windows based computer would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

You don't need Prosave to restore or to backup a Coros OP15. You need the com software to do this, at that time Siemens was more advanced then now because you were able to backup, Restore and modify your software.

Rudi

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm working on migrating S5 to S7 and I have a COROS OP15 HMi. I need to know the tags from the OP15. I would be great help if someone can...
Replies
Views
I have an COROS OP15-C1 (6AV3515-1MA20-1AA0) that I would like to get an upload of the program. I don't know whether the project was written in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'd like to be able to command a S5-95U through both OP15 (HMI) and Ethernet. Have anyone ever seen anything like this before? I know...
Replies
Views
i finished a new project by protool v.6 sp3 on win xp , i have S5 TTY Programming Cable when i connect to op 15 display transfer ready but when...
Replies
Views
dears is there any SFC to handle the communication between OP15 display and S7 PLC? as i need to send and receive some data ( analog and digital...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom