Can You Help?

Buddha

This Might Take A While But I Really Need The Help For A Presentation, Please Read The Program Below Along With My Question And Description:

Right This Is What I Want To Happen, Push Button X402 Is Normally Closed And Will Turn On 2 Lamps After 10 Seconds And Then Turn Them Off Again After Another 10 Seconds This Is The Automatic Control. But When I Press X407(push Button) The Automatic Control Will Be Over Ridden And Lamp 1(y432) Will Come On And Stay On (it Will Not Go Off After A Given Time),similarly If X410 Is Pressed (push Button)the Automatic Control Will Come On And Stay On (it Will Not Go Off After A Given Time) The Only Way In Which The Outputs (lamps) Can Be Turned Off When One Of The Buttons Has Been Pressed (x407 Or X410) Is To Use The Reset Buttons, Reset For X407 Lamp 1 Is X412, And For X410 Lamp 2 Reset Button Is X413.

Ldi X402
Out Y451
K 10
Ld X451
Out Y452
K 10
Ld X451
Or Xm474
Ani X452
Out Ym474
Ld X407
Or Xm475
Ani X412
Out Ym475
Ld X410
Or Xm475
Ani X413
Out Ym475
Ld Xm474
Or Xm475
Out Y432(lamp1)
Out Y434(lamp2)
End

Now I Dont Think This Program Will Work , Am I Able To Use The Same M475 Twice To Output Lamps1 And 2?

No One Will Probably Answer Anyway Its Too Long, It Might Help If You Draw The Ladder Diagram, The Plc System Is The Mitshubishi F Series.
Thanks

I'm not sure what your asking here first what is M475? second do you wnat the same input to activate lamp one and if that lamp is already active then activate lamp 2?

Hi BuddhaSomething is realy wrong with the program.

1) I don not think the X402 or X4?? does excist. also not the Y4??
2) The XM475 xm??? or Ym?? Iam sure does not excist.
3) You can not use an output (Y??) like that twice in the program
4) You have to move the konstant K10 to a register, timer or counter. You can not do it like that.

Please look throug the program lines again.
Also check the I/O adressing.

Dariusch

BTW. WHAT KIND OF MITSUBISHI DO YOU HAVE????
Is it a F1 or F2 or is it a FX0, FX1, FX1N, FX2N or FX2NC Please tell us

Last edited:
It Might Help If You Draw The Ladder Diagram

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but it might help if YOU draw the ladder diagram and post it along with your request for help. When you post it the way you did, you limit the number of people who might respond to those who know the Mitsubishi standards for instruction list programming. If you post the ladder diagram, you open the thread up to additional people who may not be Mitsubishi users, but can still recognize whether or not your ladder is logical.

This program will not work , because you will use the same Ym475 twice to Output Lamps1 And 2. Ym475 may only one time used.

Buddha...

Let's see if we can make some sense out of this...

You have an automatic control and a manual control for two lights.

The automatic control of Light #1 (Y432) & Light #2 (Y434) is as follows...
1. A Push Button (X402) is pressed.
2. A 10-sec delay then both lights go on.
3. Another 10-sec delay then both lights go off.

Manual Control of Light #1 (Y432)
1. Pressing Push Button (X407) turns Light #1 (Y432) ON.
2. Pressing Push Button (X412) turns Light #1 (Y432) OFF.

Manual Control of Light #2 (Y434)
1. Pressing Push Button (X410) turns Light #2 (Y434) ON.
2. Pressing Push Button (X413) turns Light #2 (Y434) OFF.

Manual Control over-rides the Automatic Control.

Let's say that the Automatic sequence has been started but neither light has come on yet. Then, before the lights come on, you press the Manual ON Button for Light #1.

Since Manual Control over-rides Automatic Control, I certainly expect that Light #1 will go on immediately. However, I wonder what happens with Light #2? Is it still under Automatic Control? Will Light #2 eventually come on for 10-sec and then go off?

The real question is... Is the Automatic Control disabled while either light is in Manual Control?

If so, then, when the Automatic Sequence has both lights on, turning on either light in Manual will cause the other light to turn off. Is that your intent?

Just for the sake of moving on, I'll assume that activating the Manual Control for either light causes the Automatic Control to be disabled.

So... you have two lights.

Light #1 is controlled by the Automatic Sequence or the Light #1 Manual Over-Ride.
Light #2 is controlled by the Automatic Sequence or the Light #2 Manual Over-Ride.

Light #1 Manual Control:
If ( ON-PB for #1 -OR- Light #1 Manual ON )
AND NOT OFF-PB for #1
... then Light #1 Manual ON

Light #2 Manual Control:
If ( ON-PB for #2 -OR- Light #2 Manual ON )
AND NOT OFF-PB for #2
... then Light #2 Manual ON

Automatic Control:
If (Auto-PB -OR- Run Auto Sequence)
AND NOT Auto Sequence Done
AND NOT Light #1 Manual ON
AND NOT Light #2 Manual ON
... then Run Auto Sequence

If Run Auto Sequence
... then Run Timer-1 (10-sec) and Run Timer-2 (20-sec)

If Run Auto Sequence
AND Timer-1 Timeout
AND NOT Timer-2 Timeout
... then AUTO-ON

If Timer-2 Timeout
... then Auto Sequence Done

Light #1:
If Auto-ON -OR- Light #1 Manual ON then Light #1

Light #2:
If Auto-ON -OR- Light #2 Manual ON then Light #2

Now... you build the ladder.