ACS800, Speed Limits

Without also changing the Motor Rated Voltage, wouldn't you be sending too low of a voltage to the motor at reduced speed/frequency? Maybe an autotune takes care of that...

I read manual about Auto Tune and I was not able to perform that function.
May you please explain a little bit how it works?

Regards

First, I am not that familiar with this model. But, on the many different models and manufacturers I have seen, the Motor Map (Nameplate data) is just a starting point for the Autotune function to tune the drive to the motor.

The Autotune finds the resistance, inductance, magnetizing current, etc. on the motor and uses this data to calculate the required current (and thus voltage) the motor requires for a given torque and speed. The range of the test may not allow the tune to successfully find the optimum settings if the initial data is not 'close enough'.