Logix Riddle - Indexing

Yea, I'm surprised it lets you save something like that. Pretty significant.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Copy, thanks. I don't have scenarios at my plants that would require such, which explains my experience level at it. Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

I’ve been tasked with extracting PLC (logix 5572) realtime data, storing it in a database (anything compatible with our data) and displaying it in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom