Logix Riddle - Indexing

Yea, I'm surprised it lets you save something like that. Pretty significant.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Copy, thanks. I don't have scenarios at my plants that would require such, which explains my experience level at it. Thanks for the help.