Fatek plc samplecode

mkashifk

hi guys
i am very new in plc programimg. can i have some sample code of fatek plc.i searched alot on net but never found any thing.
thank you

If you have already purchased a unit with the software, there should be a manual.

If not, I would visit www.fatek.com and contact them (or one of their distributors)...requesting programming examples.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Samples Plc Fatek

mkashifk said:
hi guys
i am very new in plc programimg. can i have some sample code of fatek plc.i searched alot on net but never found any thing.
thank you

DEAR.

We are distributors of Fatek in Peru, I attach a program example, in you can see the managing of timers, counters, inputs analogs and outputs PWM, besides the control of temperature, I wait use you as help.

Best regards.

Angel Sandoval F.
www.tekperu.com
A&S Automatización Industrial S.A.C.

Last edited:
It's password protected. Can you kindly post the password ?

TEKPERU said:
DEAR.

We are distributors of Fatek in Peru, I attach a program example, in you can see the managing of timers, counters, inputs analogs and outputs PWM, besides the control of temperature, I wait use you as help.

Best regards.

Angel Sandoval F.
www.tekperu.com

dear tekperu
plz send me the sample for the 51 and 52 function of fatek i.e Shift function. I am converting a program of S7-200 to fatek and am getting trouble in this function plz guide me with ur valuable feedback
thanks

DEAR.

Best regards.

Angel Sandoval F.
www.tekperu.com
dear Sir,
I downloaded your sample program. while opening it's asking password. can u give details how to opn.

cut to length machine

sample programming by fatek plc
I try alot of time to attach fail but every time failed can any one help me to attach this file

FATEK FBs-60MA PLC

Hello,
Can anybody extend help on how to unlock or disable the FATEK FBs-60MA PLC password?
Your help is very much needed.

Regards