HC 9000 Sequencer Function

Paul_Sad

Hello All,

I have a question regarding Honeywell HC 9000 sequencer function. I'm using this function to escalate energizing additional controls based on temperature. A digital high signal is tied to the HOLD input. There is additional logic that will trigger the run signal if the sequence mode is not in hold.

My problem resides when the sequencer function enter a reset mode. My current logic doesn't clear this. Any suggestions to clear this mode logically would be helpful.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am building a CIP safety using OMRON. I have imported the EDS file (non safe) from KUKA and used it as a target device on the for PORT 1...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it's possible to trigger an output with the Beckhoff EK9000 and an output card via the coupler's web interface without having...
Replies
Views
i have a cpu which is password protected, is there anyway to doenload over it? i have forgotten my password to enable me to go online thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, What is the trick (if there is one) to accessing a Bx9000 over a VPN? I know there is something finicky with network config when even local...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom