plc using flash memory

ghl

I would like to purchase a plc system that would allow me to develop and store the program on a pc. Then put the program for the individual plcs in the field, on flash memory discs that the customers could insert easily into the plcs. The plcs in the field would be 16point units. I would like the program developer to be able to work with Windowsxp and use ladder logic.
Transfer of the data through a USB port to the flash memory media.
The programs are small (50 or so lines). Need a few counters timers and relays. I only need minimal operator interface. I do need the ability to update the plcs in the field without having the customers establish any external plc communications.
Thankyou for any help you are able to provide.

Not quite what your looking for but..

Automation Direct has a utility called DNLoader. What you do is copy the probram out of the PLC with DNloader. Then you can email the file and the user can use that file, to download the program into another PLC. The other user will need a laptop, but he wont need directsoft or view the program etc.. all he needs to due is connect the laptop to the cpu then execute the file, and off it goes...

So using DirectSoft to write the program, a DL-06 PLC, and DNloader and a cable & laptop at the project site, youd get pretty much the same result.

http://www.hosteng.com/SW-Products/SP_Demo_Utilites.htm#DNLoader