B & R ACOPOS 1090 error

BLESSEN12

Hi, what is the reason servo drive acopos 1090 ready GREEN LED blinking? cannot find the error on any manuals. please help

Hi, what is the reason servo drive acopos 1090 ready GREEN LED blinking? cannot find the error on any manuals. please help
Hi,
I'm sorry.I not good english.
Used B&R Automation Studio communication with Acopos 1090 find >>>>
error code:7210 DC Bus:Charging :Voltage unstable

You can change Capacitor value 0.033uF/275Vac.
Acopos 1090 connect 3 phase input.

Email:[email protected]

show.php

Last edited:
probléme with acopos 1090

السلام عليكم

Hi, what is the reason servo drive acopos 1090 with module plugin C114 error LED blinking? cannot find the error on any manuals. please help plis..

Successful Repair - THANK YOU!

Hi,
I'm sorry.I not good english.
Used B&R Automation Studio communication with Acopos 1090 find >>>>
error code:7210 DC Bus:Charging :Voltage unstable

You can change Capacitor value 0.033uF/275Vac.
Acopos 1090 connect 3 phase input.

Email:[email protected]

show.php

THANK YOU for this information! It solved our problem with the same drive.
Symptom: Green LED on drive continuously blinking.
Changed all three (3) noise supression caps, as suggested.
Drive now starts up and is stable once again.
We found these capacitors at DigiKey Electronics:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/PHE820MB5330MR17/399-7599-ND/3465874

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Dave In Minneapolis
[email protected]

Last edited:
hi,
i also have facing same symptom LED GREEN blinking ,what is the problem on this driver Acopos 1090 ?????????????

please need help

thank you

hi, kp2009

i have check that capacitor 3 units, in the my driver is not 0.033uf its 1uf/400vac i have remove that capacitor and measure with LCR meter,but its showing that 0.689 for the 2psc and the another one is show 0.989uf so can you please tell me is that is will ok or any other probelmis in the PCB?

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

THANK YOU

Hi,
If you look where the 3 phases from the bottom board come up onto the main power board, there are some small resistor chains leading away, they go over to 3 grey capacitors with glue on the top. Directly above it is a big grey capacitor, and above that is the power block/heatsink.
It will be one of those 3 capacitors which have failed. They drop the AC line voltage down to a low level where it is rectified and monitored by the control card.
They should measure 33nF but commonly one fails to around 6nF

If you require any industrial repairs, please email me

[email protected]

Andy M

DEAR FRIEND, as you said have 3 psc of gray color capacitor is correct, but the value of capacitor is 1uf/400v its not the 33nf
so could be is that capacitor is failure?
the reading i measured in the LCR meter is showing 0.689uf for 2 psc .the only 1 psc is showing 0.989uf so thereare some tolerence ,about 45% of the capacitor value is faild.

thank you .

If you are sure you are looking at the right capacitor then any that do not measure correctly are faulty. Polyester capacitors of this nature should be very accurate and so should measure their printed value.
The 3 capacitors are located on the big PCB below the heatsink, not on the long narrow board which contains many capacitors and is attatched with screws to the main board

Andy M

DEAR SIR, i would take picture and send to you by tomorrow ,i am sorry now the OFFLINE ,THANK YOU SIR.

THANKS FOR REPLY SIR.

Photo attatched with bottom filter board removed, the 3 capacitors are actually removed here but you can see where they go

CAP.JPG