Mitsubishi A1SH program transfer problems

JIMCON

Hello.

Im trying to download my PLC program from Gx Developer to a mitsubishi A1SH controller. But i dont manage to establish connection with the PLC.
I have transfered programs to a A1SH before but then it was another program transfer cable. The cable i used before was equipped with an RS-232 to PS2. But this PLC has got an RS 422 i think.. looks exact the same as an printer cable..
I wonder if someone knows something about this. What cable shall i use to transfer the prgram..

ok thanx.. I think i got one of those..

but i discovered that somethings missing on the CPU i think its the Eprom casette.
or is it possible to run with out it.. ?

None of our A1SH CPUs have Eprom cassettes.

What software are you using and have you checked transfer settings?

Steve

Im using GX IEC DEVELOPER. Ive also discovered that the LED light says "ERROR" hmm ??? what could this be. maybe just some old program that is in the eprom..

Ok, if you haven't tried this yet, fire up GX Developer and start a new project (Project -> New Project). On the new project screen, select "ACPU" for the PLC Series and "A1SH" for the PLC Type and click on "OK".

Then, on toolbar of the new project you have created, click on Online->Transfer Setup. This will bring up the Connection Setup Screen. On this screen, make sure the three left-most boxes in each category are selected (Serial, PLC Module, and No Specification). With your SC09 cable attached between the serial port on your laptop and the RS422 port on the CPU, press the Connection Test button on the Connection Setup Screen.

If you have a good cable, CPU, and Com Port, you should have a connection.

Steve

I found what the problem was. I measured the cable that i thought was a SC-09 and found out that it was´nt :(

But anyway, tank u all for the help :)