Medoc 2.4

adiebe

Hi all, I am new to this Plc stuff.I have put myself on a course as I find them very interestig.I have downloaded the Melsec Medoc 2.4.
I am running Xp and when I open Medoc it only opens up in a small window and if I maximise it the Medoc does not enlarge, is there anything that I can do or is it how it should be ? Adrian;)

Adrian

Start Medoc, open an existing project or create a new one.
Select Edit then Ladder then use F2 to put the cursor in the working area and then use Alt H to expand the height of the window.
Not sure about XP, I use 2k but should be similar. Right click on title bar and select Properties then Font and play around with different sizes till you get what you want.
Shift F4 compresses the ladder when in the working area to fit more rungs in the window.
Use F1 to bring up the help screens, loads of info to get you started.

Buster

Hi silva.foxx,

Alt Enter, Alt H, Shift F4 was second nature when running under Win9x to get the maximum ladder on the screen but it's never worked for me with NT or 2k, I just get a garbled screen as soon as I scroll up or down.
Just tried it on a laptop running XP and get a similar thing, yet booting the same laptop up in Win98 works fine, wierd!

Buster

adiebe,
I too am new to plc programming and also have medoc v2.4 and xp home.
To get medoc full screen do the following, well it works on my pc anyway.
Create a shortcut on your desktop to C:\windows|system32\cmd.exe that is the DOS window. Right click on the shortcut and select 'Properties'. Under the 'Shortcut' tab make 'start in' C:\medoc or wherever it is on your hard drive. Under the 'Options' tab select full screen in top right circle.
Apply
Double click shortcut and DOS window should start in full screen with C:\medoc at the cursor.
type 'medoc h5' then enter.
That is a space between medoc and h5
Medoc should then start full screen.
I had to move the screen around a bit with my monitor on screen controls to centralize the window a bit but that may not be needed.
Hope that works for you.
regards Allan

Medoc 2.4.1

Thanks Allan will be trying that, I now have a older laptop running windows Me and that runs Medoc no problem,By the way, If anybody needs a SC09 cable try looking on ebay, I got mine for £20.00 and it works well even with the Fx2n range using Medoc 2.4.1

Melsec Medoc

HI ADIABE,

cAN YOU HELP ME TO FIND MELSEC DOWNLIOADS???
OR CAN YOU GIVE ME FREE MELSEC MEDOC SOFTWARE

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,

CRADLE

cradle said:
HI ADIABE,

cAN YOU HELP ME TO FIND MELSEC DOWNLIOADS???
OR CAN YOU GIVE ME FREE MELSEC MEDOC SOFTWARE

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,

CRADLE
Hi Cradle, If you give me your e-mail address I will send it to you

Hi silva.foxx,

Alt Enter, Alt H, Shift F4 was second nature when running under Win9x to get the maximum ladder on the screen but it's never worked for me with NT or 2k, I just get a garbled screen as soon as I scroll up or down.
Just tried it on a laptop running XP and get a similar thing, yet booting the same laptop up in Win98 works fine, wierd!

Buster

hey buster thanks alot. its working... nw i can enlarge the ladder editing window... b4 i used to find it very difficult.
thnks again