Lg master - k80s plc

salah

Hello all members,
I am using LG PLC type MASTER-K80S (K7M-DR40S).This type of PLC is connected with LG Operator Panel type (PMU 330).
The point is that I have problem with some part of the machine connected with the PLC and I want to start the machine from the operator panel and to monitor the system through the logic by using the software package (KGL_WIN)in order to follow the sequence and to help me to find the problem.
Could any body help me for how can I connect my compter and the operator panel to the PLC at the same time in order to operate the machine from the operator panel and to monitor the program from the software package.
If any body have information about the pin configuration of the PMU330 and the PLC type mentioned above please help me and provide me with the PMU330 user manual.

Your prompt response to the above would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Salah