CIMPLICITY 5 & 7 to CIMPLICITY 10

azrull

Hello,

I'm from Malaysia. I'm working at IT Department in my company who in charge Tank Heating System which use following items:

PLC - GE PACSystem RX3i
Software - CIMPLICITY HMI/SCADA ver. 5 & 7

We plan to purchase latest CIMPLICITY 10 with Web HMI. Appreciated if anyone here have tips or advise to share regarding upgrading to the latest version.

Use the GE support site here. You may have to register for some items.

See this document. It is an upgrade checklist for Cimplicity.

Verify that WebHMI is the product you need. WebSpace is also available. How you intend to use the product may lead to which you purchase.

Just FYI, you can use SQL Server Express. Be aware of its limits.

Your purchase should include some form of support from GE. Don't be afraid to use it.