PLC 2 PLC-2 Programming Terminal Software 6200

Dear all

How to open .b0$,b1$,b2$,da1,ix$,lx$ allen bradley plc2 files.
Please help

Thanks & Regards

Afeef
Unless you are actually trying to edit or make chnges in the program for an old PLC2, zip all the files in that project and attach them here in the thread. Maybe someone can open them for you and print them to a .pdf file.

to convert to a plc 5 program, you need the plc2 to plc5 conversion software.
it is not a 100% conversion program and you will need the plc 2 software to correct ant errors found by the conversion software before any conversion can take place.

this is obsolete software and you may need to talk to your local dealer for help.

james

I sent a PM with a link to a rar'ed file of the pdfs (projects) to afeefabdussamed. It was too big to post here. Here is that link if anyone would like to look at them.
Link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=40829271725237410807

Edit:
This is the answer the original question. I used a very old laptop with some available old Icom PLC-2 A.I. Series software. I then imported the files to open them. From the Main Menu, the keystrokes were F5, F5, then choice 10 from the Import Routines. There are more keystrokes needed but that is a start.

Last edited:
I sent a PM with a link to a rar'ed file of the pdfs (projects) to afeefabdussamed. It was too big to post here. Here is that link if anyone would like to look at them.
Link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=40829271725237410807

Edit:
This is the answer the original question. I used a very old laptop with some available old Icom PLC-2 A.I. Series software. I then imported the files to open them. From the Main Menu, the keystrokes were F5, F5, then choice 10 from the Import Routines. There are more keystrokes needed but that is a start.
Please disregard the tinyupload.com link in the post #8 above. The pdf conversion was messed up and I have already Deleted the file in that link. If anyone wants a copy of the originally created files, please PM me.

I really don't know. See post #7. The plc2 was sorta an earlier version of a plc5.

A plc2 program can only be converted to a plc 5 program using\the conversion software.

please remember that in the plc2, you can use outputs in the program as bits
even though there is no real world connection.
the timer value addresses are 100 addresses apart: preset versus accumulated.

james