Issue with micrlogix 1400

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I am facing a weird issue with a micrologix 1400 series PLC installed in my facility.The IP address of the controller is set to default abruptly & as a result its communication with HMIs collapses.The PLC which is otherwise healthy runs for few weeks before IP settings are wiped out & I have to reenter the address for it to work..

What could be the issue? Could this be a hardware fault?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am in the process of retrofitting MRJ2 (Mitsubishi) series with MRJ4 servo drives for two axes. I did use the conversion kit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom