PanelView Standard Ethernet Speed

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Some Panelview Standard questions...
(More specifically: 2711-T10C20 PV1000 Color Touch, FRN 4.20-4.xx)

1. Are they all (standard panelviews) Ethernet/IP, or were (are) there Ethernet and Ethernet/IP versions?

2. What speed(s) do they communicate? 10mb/100mb, Full or Half? Autonegotiate?

I am not having any issues, just tasked with changing all of our autonegotiate ports to locked, and want to ensure this will be possible on the switch between an older SLC 5/05 (stuck with 10mb half duplex) and this specific panelview.

I have not found a way to view or change this setting in the PV standard, so it may be a moot point, but I'd still like to have the individual particulars that seem to be absent from the manuals and software.

Thanks, Paul

Last edited:
Yes, I saw that mention of the cable type and network hub port type but it really doesn't say what the ethernet port on the PV does. I hate to assume that it auto-negotiates, but that is what I infer from that page.

Thanks OG!
Paul