Cisco Catalyst 2955 Password recovery

Densam

Please help i am struggling to break the the key on an Dell Latitude E6430 windows 7:sleep: I GET UP TO[/U][/U] flashfs[0]: 316 files, 5 directories
flashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directories
flashfs[0]: Total bytes: 7741440
flashfs[0]: Bytes used: 4938752
flashfs[0]: Bytes available: 2802688
flashfs[0]: flashfs fsck took 6 seconds.
...done initializing flash.
Boot Sector Filesystem (bs:) installed, fsid: 3
Parameter Block Filesystem (pb:) installed, fsid: 4

*** The system will autoboot in 15 seconds ***
Send break character to prevent autobooting

HERE I PRESSED ALL THE COMBINATIONS AND FAILED. I used Hyper-terminal and Putty still not capable.

I am supposed to interrupt(stop auto booting of the switch) the ios loading into the switch. This will enabled me to reset the switch to factory setting. Then i can navigate around the software. i have read the manual but this stops at windows 95 i could not find anything about windows 7

If I recall correctly, using putty you will right click, select special commands and the break command should be there.