Freeware Viewer for *.ACD files?

acd to pdf

Hello to everyone!
I am glad I joined the forum. I am a beginner and I hope I can soon give my contribution.
Sorry for dragging this cold thread but I need help! Could someone please convert the attached .acd file to .pdf? I would be very grateful!

Just upload the .acd file to a fileserver like tinyupload.com. Put the download link in a text file and zip the file with that link in it. Attach that file to a post. The resulting .pdf file will probably be too big also. Whoever opens it and converts it to a .pdf can just do the same.

Please help

Hello Everybody,

One of our allen bradley plc's failed and all i was given were these 2 files can somebody please convert them to pdf so we can see what is in this thing? Thanks in advance

Fred