Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

If someone has not already done this for you, you can zip the file and post it here. Some do not like clicking on those kind of sites.
The results will be posted here on this thread.
hi Mickey,

i tried, but it does allow me only files that have 250KB - which is a bit less for it (2.5MB) :(

... but maybe splitting the file works... o_O

hi Mickey,

i tried, but it does allow me only files that have 250KB - which is a bit less for it (2.5MB) :(

... but maybe splitting the file works... o_O
Your RSLogix 500 file is only 150k...its the Panelview plus file you included in the zip that bloated it...

EDIT: There are no comments in this file either, but the attached report at least contains the logic.

Help needed converting rss to pdf

Hello,

Could someone please help me convert the attached zipped rss file to pdf?

Thank you very much in advance!