MicroLogix 1100 RS-232 Modbus

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
I have to read some data via Modbus from a device that only has RS-232 ability. I purchased the 1763-NC01 cable but from what I am reading it only has RS-485 ability.

I am just wondering what some of you guys have used in this situation? I could always use a converter but would like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks for your suggestions

Perfect!!

I was just about to go to that site and look at what they had. You just saved me some searching!!
Thanks Paul.

Similar Topics

Okay here we go. I am new to this and I need to know the easiest method to mate an Micrologix 1100 to and Automation Direct with RS232. I have a...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced software engineer but somewhat new to PLC programming, and my question is mostly related to configuration/hardware. I am...
Replies
Views
Does any one knows if micrologix 1100 would be a good choice to receive ascii string characters by Ethernet port and forward it using rs232 port...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom