Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2: Unable to deploy galaxy node

letandat

Hi everyone,

I am using Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2 to do my thesis, I have create a galaxy and platform, app engine, view engine in my galaxy and a intouch application, they work very well.

And now I want to add other platform, it is a computer in the same LAN network with my computer. But when I deploy it, I get the error as this image.

Error: Failed to deploy WinPlatform_002 : Failed to get the bootstrap's version.

And other problem: When other PC in LAN network connect to my galaxy in my PC, it has the error: Unable to connect to galaxy.

Is there anyone has the experience in these problem? Please help me to find the solution.

Thank you very much.

Capture.PNG

http://esupport.wonderware.ch/Data/ReadMeIAS35.html

"Remote Platforms are unable to be deployed if the Galaxy Repository and remote nodes have same domain user, but one is specified by the fully-qualified domain name (mydomain.xxx.mycompany.com) and the other by just the domain name (mydomain). The following error message is shown: "Error: Failed to deploy WinPlatform_002 : Remote Node's UserId/Password don't match GR Node's."
To work around this issue, make sure that the user\domain\password match identically for the nodes. Either both nodes need to use the fully-qualified domain name or both nodes do not."

Did you see the above link on the Wonderware Application Server 2012.
It may help you out.
Regards,