Kinetix 300 in velocity mode (Servo.Out.ReferenceSource = 1) and drive not run

ortega

Hello,

I am using Kinetix 300 with CompactLogix (Ethernet IP) and it works well, but happened twice along one day the following situation: I turned on Servo_Out.DriveEn, it returned to PLC Servo.In.DriveEn = 1 and Servo.In.PowerStructureEn = 1, I put value to Servo_Out.CommandCurrentOrVelocity and the drive does not rotate (there is value to parameter 76 and 77, accel and decel for velocity mode).

I keep Servo_Out.DriveEn = 1 to control velocity, and just put 0.0 to turn off the drive. We are using safe torque off, but it is OK, because no faults are active (and Servo.In.DriveEn = 1 and Servo.In.PowerStructureEn = 1 o_O).

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Evandro H. Ortega.