Schiele S400 program software prosys 200

TheGhoul

I'm looking to recover a program from a Schiele S400 PLC. The programming software is prosys 200 (Windows) or sh400 (DOS). The software is IEC 1131-3 compliant. Does anyone know of a FREE way to do this?

Last edited:
Schiele S400 - prosys 200 or sh400

I'm looking to recover a program from a Schiele S400 PLC. The programming software is prosys 200 (Windows) or sh400 (DOS). The software is IEC 1131-3 compliant. Does anyone know of a FREE way to do this?

I thought I had success when I found this old repository: http://www.technell.com/pages/catalog/catalog.htm
But when I tried to go into Related software > Download demo version of PLC programming software, I found that there were 3 links for prosys 200: English, German, French. But only the German one actually downloads a ZIP file, and it is a corrupt file. So disappointing!!!

Anyone have this software?

We do have a lot of customers that have the Schiele S400 PLCs and do support them.
Mainly we use the English SH400 DOS version but also have a German S400 version for some newer projects.
Let me know if you still need the software and I can send it to you.

We do have a lot of customers that have the Schiele S400 PLCs and do support them.
Mainly we use the English SH400 DOS version but also have a German S400 version for some newer projects.
Pls,can you send a copy of the english version of the software to me,thank you.

Pls,can you help me with the english version,my E-mail is [email protected].
thank you.

I've just been asked to troubleshoot a machine with a Schiele SPS400 PLC. Can you please mail me a copy of the programming software too? German or English version will be fine. [email protected]

Thank you,
Horst

help prosys200 english

Hello
by searching on the forum plctalk.net I found your e-mail address and I knew that you have prosys200 english version
I am writing this message to you to kindly send a copy of this program or to guide me to find it
i need it much
thank you so much

Hello
by searching on the forum plctalk.net I found your e-mail address and I knew that you have prosys200 english version
I am writing this message to you to kindly send a copy of this program or to guide me to find it
i need it much
thank you so much

my e-mail is : [email protected]

Hello
i need it much
thank you so much