Citect V 5.21 and MySQL 0.9.4 beta.

Dear Sigmadelta,

When I use the command
USE mstw_db
DELETE from events

I am getting syntax error message. Also could you please tell me instead of writing query can I use empty table. I can see this option when I right click on events! Please advice

After I copied the file, I repaired and refreshed the table and now my events started logging. But still I will try to perform a delete operation just to start the file from 0. Thanks a lot for your support����

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone I working in power plant and we using citect 7.20 , how we can connect citect to mysql to show some system info on website or...
Replies
Views
Hello All ! I am new with Citect. I saved Log Messages in Excel File where I set a directory in Devices. I want to save this records to MYSQL...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom