1747-SDNPT Driver not in list of available drivers

DC1

Does anyone know why 1747-SDNPT does not show up in my list of available drivers when I try to choose a DeviceNet driver in RSLinx? I am running version 2.54 RSLinx Classic Gateway. Any help will be appreciated. I have tried to find it as a download from AB with no success.

Does anyone know why 1747-SDNPT does not show up in my list of available drivers when I try to choose a DeviceNet driver in RSLinx? I am running version 2.54 RSLinx Classic Gateway. Any help will be appreciated. I have tried to find it as a download from AB with no success.

It should be there, I have used it on several versions of RSLinx going back a ways. It should be about 2/3 of the way down and is described as DeviceNet Drivers (1784-PCD/PCIDS.......)

Stu....

Do you have another driver already configured that you'll use as the path to the SLC that hosts the 1747-SDN ? I know that's a precondition to creating the 1747-SDNPT driver.

Do the usual deletion of the Harmony.rsh and Harmony.hrc files in the RSCOMMON folder, which is often done to clear out configuration corruptions in RSLinx Classic.