ahmed farrag firmware for compactlogix 1769-l32e version 17.004

ahmed farrag

hello guys>>
i have cpu compactlogix 1769-l32e and
i have a program on my flash memory with extension p5k with version 17.004 (17.4) but this version became out of date
i tried to find it at Rockwell Automation site but unfortunately they told me that "this version became obsolete" , so if any one has this version "17.004" on his device , please send me it . because this topic is urgent in my career. :mad::mad::mad:

what is the series A or B for 1769-L32E?
you can download it , at first you need to click "Drivers & Firmware " in "Compatibility & Download" page, then input your device mode number,then searching.

what is the series A or B for 1769-L32E?
you can download it , at first you need to click "Drivers & Firmware " in "Compatibility & Download" page, then input your device mode number,then searching.

as i said this version doesn't exist at rockwell website
it become out of date
so i want anyone send it to me