Simotion d435 communication with winccflexible 2008 rt

JEANST

Hello
i encounter a problem to communicate between a simotion D435 and a winccflexible 2008 runtime. the communication was originally running, and after some modifications, it is impossible to make it running again... i can compile both scout and wincc flexible projects, then load them with no problem, but nothing communicate. i think there is something maybe with the variables adressing but i don't know exactly what. i try to reconnect variable with no result...if someone has meet such a problem ?

Yes i did it during my previous test. when i reload the previous version, the communication is running ok. that's why i think that there is something wrong with the variable. I also remark that the problem has appeared with screens i create which contains a lot of variables (e.g synthesis of I/O status screen). that was the first time i meet this problem. i decide to remove this screen and the communication work back immediately. my impression is that simotion don't like too much variable on one screen but i can't be 100% sure

i also remark i have the system alarm 140020 (error in consistency control ) which means that plc and ihm build version does not match but i have reloaded both many times ...

Try again, Still this problem communication between simotion D435 and wincc flexible runtime. I remove the consistency check of the ihm datas in scout and after compile/reload both simotion/hmi, the communication was running again (but with no consistency of the data). after checking again consistency check, no communication.. the hmi gives an error 140020 whichs tells versions hmi and simotion are not matching..My question how can we make these 2 projects consistent.. if someone have an idea

Hello
At the end, i solved my problem, i found i had a problem with my developpement environnement because i had both Wincc flexible and Winnc Scada installed. It was working ok until i remove Wincc Scada to make some room on my computer. After this i could no more have a communication between simotion and Wincc flexible when compiling/loading my projects. Finally, i reinstalled the Step7/Scout/Wincc Flexible in a clean machine and then all is working ok. At the end i don't know exactly what was going wrong but there was something like a file missing..