Xycom ms dos software

Gezza

Hi guys is there anyone out there that can help me get software for the old Xycom hmi iam trying yo replace ?
Please helthanks

This is just an industrial computer, so it could be running any software.

Is there a hardware dongle (most likely on the parallel port)? If there is, see if there are markings/model numbers on it. And, better yet, take pictures of it and post them.

If there is no hardware dongle, you will most likely have to watch the computer boot up and see if you can catch the name of the software that is running on it. Maybe you can take a video of it booting up and post it as well.

Xycom software

Finally got a startup video of the hmi,and not only that but a dos file of the softscreen program but no software to open.i managed to get softscreen v4.2 unfortunately I need a newer version .iam going to attemp to upload the video and program.

image.jpg

When you uploaded the files, you should have been given a link to those files that you can post on here so that forum users are able to download those same files in an effort to help.