OMRON FINS OVER TCP CJ2m

FarCry

Hello.
I'm trying to communicate between two PLC's using FINS function block _CPU011:ReceiveData.
PLC1: IP 192.168.1.50 (MASTER)
PLC2:IP 192.168.1.51 (SLAVE)
If I don't use »IP Address Table« everything works using NODE number &51.

The problem is that on the real project these two PLC's will be on different subnet.
For example:
PLC1: IP 192.168.1.50
PLC2: IP 192.168.2.50
So I will have to use »IP Address Table« to achieve communication between these two PLC's.
I tried to sett IP Address Table on MASTER: Node 1=192.168.2.50
But If I try to communicate I see that packet is sended to network but I've got error #1005.
Do I have to sett the SLAVE IP Address Table?
How to do this?
What are the right settings for MASTER and SLAVE IP Address Table?

I don't want to use CX-Integrator because I would like to make project to UPLOAD and forget.

Thanks.

Master1.png Master2.png MasterPRG.jpg MasterPRG1.jpg

If I want to do Data Link I would have to buy additional card.
This is not an option since the project allready contains about 25 PLC's.
So I would need to buy 25 units.