View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM   #7
kalabdel
Canada

Thanks shooter. I emailed Lenze tech support and below is what they had to say. Has anyone ever needed to wire a motor so that it can be used with both high and low voltages?

Me:In one of your motor manuals I read a reference to a single rotation motor (see attachment) but I couldn't find a explanation as to what it actually is. I would appreciate a description of the function of a single rotation motor.

Lenze: Single rotation motors means that it can only run off low (208/230/265V) OR high voltage (400/480V) at a time. To change between low and high voltage, you will have to change the dog bones bridges in the terminal block connection as shown in the diagram in the attached document.

Me:

Thanks. These are the motors I'm familiar with but I take it that means that there are motors that can be wired to be used for high and low voltages? Do you have a manual or product catalogue of those motors?

Lenze: Lenze only offer single rotation motors in our current portfolio. We do not offer pole changing motors or dual voltage motors anymore.