Logix Riddle - Indexing

Yea, I'm surprised it lets you save something like that. Pretty significant.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Copy, thanks. I don't have scenarios at my plants that would require such, which explains my experience level at it. Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom