Waste Water Gallons Per Day Logging

Danw,

I agree with both your comments. I am looking for a system where the PC reads the values directly from the meter over a network, not pulses or analog flow rates.

Since all the other meters, probes, etc are calibrated annually on this system the 3 added meters will be added to the list.

Danw,

I agree with both your comments. I am looking for a system where the PC reads the values directly from the meter over a network, not pulses or analog flow rates.

Since all the other meters, probes, etc are calibrated annually on this system the 3 added meters will be added to the list.

Before you make the final decision check with the county. Some of the authorities are not trusting types, and they may insist on an external totalizer of some sort that they would consider tamper-proof.

Similar Topics

Hey all, Question regarding waste water treatment control standards. Without too much context, i am wondering if waste water for some reason...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a conversation with a major drive distributor MCCs and Kiosks were frequently mentioned and I had no clue what he meant by a...
Replies
Views
This system is a 1769-L32E PLC/SCADA, with three 1794-AENT flex bus remote I/O stations, over Ethernet. This system has been in place for 10 (or...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am using a low level switch in waste water tank interlocked with pump, this level will stop the pump in case of low level in the tank...
Replies
Views
Dear experts I am trying to learn about the water / waste water process automation using PLC , do you have any plc application (For any type of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom