Windows 10 Rockwell Software

I run a surface book with Rslogix 5,500, and 5000 installed v12-v19 are master disk installs on the surface book. It works great no issues. It was a little fun transferring the license over from a floppy but figured it out.

Nice. I've been able to do the same on windows 8 however what I've found is that RSLogix5k < 12 tends to crash. Has that issue been repaired, or do they still require a windows XP VM? I ended up upgrading the firmware in all the processors to get around this issue.

Do you have issues with Studio 5000?

I do not have any compatibility issues with RSLogix and Studio on Windows 10.

Prior to v12 or v13, I can't remember, it wouldn't run on windows 7 because of changes to the windows api. I don't know if that carried forward, hence me asking.

Similar Topics

A couple of years ago I posted about my exploits getting as much rockwell software as possible installed on Windows Server 2019. I've taken the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm in the process of retiring a Dell XP Laptop. I'm starting to download RS Logix 5000 version 15 , 16 , 17 etc. Then the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm getting ready to take the step of retiring our Windows XP laptops. We have a number of older ControlLogix CPU's and...
Replies
Views
Right before I go home for a day, I'm creating a thread to see if there someone going through same thing I do... I've just got new laptop at...
Replies
Views
This thread on the Micro 800 piqued my curiosity. And this one. I wanted to download the Connected Components Workbench Software so I was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom