Tia Portal V13 with Lenze 9400 Profinet problem

sohwel

Hi,

I try almost everything but not solve the problem.
As attached is the screenshot of the error from Tia Portal,

There seem problem with the "PZD (7W) AR cons"

If i deleted this module on TIA portal the CPU have not error, then i could not
talk to the drive from the program.

Anyone encounter this problem before?

CPU1510SP-1 PN (Siemens)
Tia portal V13
Lenze Servo Drive 9400 with E94AYCER (Profinet)

Regards

Lenze-Profinet_error.png

try to read this article carefully (unfortunately not ENG). https://www.lenze.com/de-de/application-knowledge-base/artikel/200804173/0/
That might be a useful stuff.

Off the top of my head... a reason might be:

• missing of GSDML file in the project;
  • wrong GSDML file installed or it doesn't fit to the current firmware of Drive;
  • wiring issues;
  • not working hardware;
  • all together;
BR

Well... it turn out the way tia portal work with profinet is very different from step 7. Or it seem that way to me.

The PZD module actually will fault if there any fault in the servo including when there no main power.
Apparently the input and output start Address is irrelevant as the hardware identifier of the PZD is use as the a starting address when calling the fb that talk to the servo.

Thank for you help.

Regards