Factory Talk View Client S E

rick62

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am familiar with rs view studio. so I installed FT view client s e I just received, when I try to open one of the applications In rs studio with clients s e . I get this-you do not have security privileges to access this application - click retry to login- as a different user, don't understand this error. but I have just started using rs view client, my license allows me to read and write to any application- # 9701-VWSCWAENE . was hoping I could open any application from my rs studio files and view in rs view client- what am I doing wrong

Also, check what accounts you created in factory talk security/users (not the exact name).

ok thanks , I found some more info at knowledgebase - will try that. I was hoping to create a project on a pv and connect up through this software. if possible, Thanks

ok thanks , I found some more info at knowledgebase - will try that. I was hoping to create a project on a pv and connect up through this software. if possible, Thanks

FTView ME is NOT equivalent to FTView SE Station, or FTView SE Network Distributed, or FTView SE Distributed. They are all vaguely similar, but different platforms.

ME and SE Station can run stand-alone on one PC. Either of the distributed versions requires at least one FTView SE Server license, as well as SE Client licenses.

I purchased this software from a business that closed. hard to pass up. I am very familiar with ft view studio me. have all necessary license legit. what I found on rs knowledgebase was maybe some ft view studio me applications could be moved to ft view client. was hoping I could use ftview client sometimes to connect thur network for any hmi applications in the field. anyway thanks for all of help and suggestions.