PowerWare UPS Comm w/ Controllogix

B Fix

All,

I have a customer that wants to monitor their UPS using their Controllogix processor. The UPS is a PowerWare 9 1701. They are using version 16 of RSLogix 5000. I can't find any documentation on the Eaton website that helps explain how to read and write commands to the device. How do I get the device to send me its status, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Topics

I've got a new and different project and I need a DIN mount UPS with 120V output. SOLA comes to mind but are there any other options you folks...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, its my first time progamming cicode and I need to do popups alarms, there are several digital alarms and in their rising edge transition...
Replies
Views
This is a very basic question regarding whenever I close any Display, Library etc. It asks me to save changes all the time even without any edits...
Replies
Views
Looking for a UPS that integrates well into a L8xE Control logix installation. We have used the AB 1609-D1500N Ethernet IP UPS's in the past, but...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope all my American friends had lots of Turkey and Football! What is everyone using for UPS power for Panel PCs? I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom