schematic for Transmation 1045 calibrator

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone have a schematic for a Transmation 1045 milliamp calibrator? Hidden in the filing cabinet?

Dan
1045_Transmation_Calibrator2.GIF

After an 8 year search, I found schematics for my Transmation 1045

a jpg scan is attached for each of the two schematics

Transmation 1045 schematic display board 2-sm3.jpg Transmation 1045 schematic power supply DVM 1-sm3.jpg

The early version manuals had a schematic, later versions do not.

Yes, the calibrator has been working all those years.

But I know that there's a internal resistor that will burn out, like a fuse, if the input current is too high, in order to protect the sensing circuit.

So I've continued to look for a schematic in case that ever happens, to be able to know what's what.

I bought a used 1045 for 'parts' that included the 1984 manual and there were the schematics in the manual.