Allen-Bradley Ultra 100

AlexKur

Hello everybody, need your help, I have old piece of equipment with Ultra 100 drive, and have one spare drive on shelf. I want to program spare drive, to be safe in case if it fail. I figure out that I need UltraMaster software, I can't download it from rockwell website.
What other options do I have?

Got reply, from distributor, I need tech connect to get it. Is anybody in Chicago area have software and want to get project like this done?

I have 1398-DDM-019 drive that started to spin motor in opposite direction. It gets command through RS485 and only Servo Enable from PLC DO. I have complete PLC app and PLC memory dump from same machine that is working OK, and I tried it and still it is going in wrong direction.
Drive is without keypad.
I can't download UltraMaster from AB site. Help would be appreciated.