Scouting small mech. workshop near Boston/Newport

Onstege

Well, the title says the most. I might have need for some manual lathe work for fitting two small hydraulic pumps in Newport the upcoming week with short notice. Cash payment. Manufacturers "drawings" differ a lot from pictures of what was actually built so I just want to scout a bit. Please PM or email me if you have the resources to help me with this, or know someone who might be willing to help.

Similar Topics

...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m new to programming and want to write a simple routine. Push start button, turns on sensor. 2 second delay before anymore logic read...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
I am looking at an application where I will need to detect small hairline cracks in stamped metal parts. The sensing will need to be done in the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what the little green triangle on SCREEN 3 means ? See picture Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom