ladder diagram for a garage door opener

If he gets on the street, and thru the traffic light, then he may head home and want to get a program to open his garage door.

Now, if he wants to built a plc powered car or cart, then that's different.

Also. depends where he is located and what kind of beer he has in his beer fridge,

BTW, how many of you guys know that I don't articularly care for beer...

But then, Bob's beer does taste better then most.

Dang, he almost caught me yesterday. I had just given his dog some "bonz" to keep him happy, was rounding the corner, and there's Bob coming out the back door. (I forgot he's done with school for the semester) Scared the bejeebers out of me. I didn't know what a bejeeber was, but I do now.

Bob, I didn't post the map link to your place, to keep the numbers down, but I have had 5 requests from milwaukee and 3 from chicago for the map.

BTW, Please don't buy anymore Pepsi, I prefer Coke for my chaser.

PS, your dog is getting fat with all these doggie treats that I've been bribing him with. I recommend that you walk him EVERY night, between 7:00pm and 8:00pm, EVERY night. that works best for my schedule.

I only took 1 bottle of the "Three Stooges" beer, it tasted "FUNNY".

regards.....casey

Last edited:
maybe thats an other kind of bejeebers ???

but tha dog is going to look like a human then. im also getting by drinking beer and going to eat after it

hmmmmmm nice pizza
🍻

i want to know any report about "traffic lights controlled by plc"
any one can help me
mail me at
amtas_eng @ yahoo. com
thaanx lot

Unregistered said:
i want to know any report about "traffic lights controlled by plc"
any one can help me
mail me at
amtas_eng @ yahoo. com
thaanx lot
Im not certain that any of us have been given a report of traffic lights controlled by plc.

Can you write this and post to the forum, we would be happy to provide it to your class-mates...