RSLogix5000 toolbar

unsaint32

I have this annoying toolbar keeps popping up. I can hide it then whenever I jump to another routine, it pops up again. Does anyone know what this toolbar is called or how to get rid of it?

toolbar.jpg

I'm not sure if it has a name, I don't think you can turn it off like some of the other toolbars. It docks directly above the ladder window, so if you drag it back up there it will cease to be an annoying popup, and just be there.

I'm not sure if it has a name, I don't think you can turn it off like some of the other toolbars. It docks directly above the ladder window, so if you drag it back up there it will cease to be an annoying popup, and just be there.
When it docks, the whole row has to be shown which takes up the precious real estate just for this little bar that I never ever use.

If you need to see more logic then click the <ab> button. It sets the display to only show tag names.

The only thing I know is to move it up top by the instructions and it will stay there when you change subroutines. At least until you open a new program. If you find a way to hide it let me know. I have never been successful trying to do it either.