1769-OB32 problem

yfcarer

Hi Gents:

I met a problem with one of my 1769-OB32 module. Some of the channels suddenly malfunction -- The light indications for the channel are showing right status for ON/OFF, but the output voltage is wrong. When I force channel off, I can get 24VDC from the terminails, while when I force it on, I can measure 18VDC. Meanwhile, most of other channels are working right, that no voltage when off and 24VDC when it is on.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Sounds like that output transistor has failed, you can either move the output to a spare that works or replace the card.

Similar Topics

I have a Micrologix 1500 configured with a 1769-SDN communicating with 1769-OB32 24VDC output module using a 1769-ADN. The Micrologix reads the...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what other folks have used on their digital output loads when using this digital output module. There will be a number of...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom