What is the difference between these 3 sensors?

dylantzips

I am struggling to see a difference between these sensors:
http://prntscr.com/k8ju6p

Obviously they have the same application, but are these just the same sensor with different model numbers/slight modifications?

2H is 162 Euros, while 2K and C4 are 169 Euros.

You would have to look into the type designation
The first is PS while the second and third are PSV.
The first 2 are -LH22 while the third is -LH23

Only digging into their catalog to see what the order codes are would show the exact differences.

The screenshot you show is an online compare that only shows some details fo the items.

Just as an example,
I have a machine which uses two banner photo eyes. One is an SBL1, the other is
an SBDL1. They look identical. But one is retro-reflective (looking for a return from
a reflector) and the other is proximity detecting (looking for a black tape on a (usually)
white medium). A co-worker replaced one with the other type . . . it didn't work right
and after trying to adjust it in I finally figured out what he had done wrong.
Poet.

Also, they could operate differently -

Some are Light-On (closes when it sees the product or its reflection)

Some are Dark-On (closes when its reflection is blocked)

Some are field selectable for either operation.

There are also Through-Beam photoeyes that require a separate light source aimed at it (but since these 3 examples all give a light spot size that probably doesn't apply here)

And there could be some unusual special use (on for a specific color, for instance)

Hi,

just 2 minutes on google:
BOS002H has one normaly open contact
BOS002K has normaly open + error contact.
dis not search for the other but it must be easy to find !!

good luck
John.