AB compact logix PLC to FTP

onlybala

Does anyone know if it possible to send/receive data by FTP using compactlogix 5370 PLC?

I have a customer who wants to send some routing information from PLC (Compactlogix L36) using FTP, apparently he uses this method to do the same to Siemens PLCs

I've looked on the knowledge base and it looks like it is not standard functionality but might be able to be programmed.

Similar Topics

Is it possible to get the LED Status Lights out of the code? I will use the GSV Block with the 'Module' Class and 'LedStatus' for the CPU. I am...
Replies
Views
Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 with a Compact Logix PLC over Ethernet comms? the 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 is usually programmed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
is there a way to open a compact logix plc program and then compare that to the program that is actually running in the plc Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom