Help finding timer w/large display

cncsparky

Needing a panel mount style timer that would interface with a large numerical display.

Tankline with 20000 + gallon dip tanks. Operators lower parts into the tank for a specific time, usually a few minutes to 20-30 minutes. They currently have a 1/16th DIN Omron timer on the tank console that they manually set with the time period needed when they dip the parts. The timer, when expired, turns on a beeper and beacon.

They are requesting a double sided display for the time period, mounted 8-10' high, with 4-5" characters, so when the operators are at another tank they can see how much time is left on another tank.

I have found sporting event type display countdown timers, but no industrial console DIN mounted timers with a separate display.