Schneider Pacdrive3 servo control

mbajlo00

Hello everybody,

I have tried to search on the google and in Somachine help, But I still haven't found any explanation how to start with servo control. There are a lot of functions, function blocks but it seems I can't find a literature which explain how to start on an example. So how to make homing, jogging (jerking), endless, cam, brake. All of these stuff in Elau were made by FBs that are part of the Elau library. But in Schneider who bought Elau, you have two possibilities, use AFBs of EMs, but I couldn't find explanation or any kind of literature for this. If you use help as literature, there is a lot of functions for which there is no explanation or order how to use correctly.
Also I couldn't find any documentation about PDL and AXM libraries.
Can someone provide some programming documentation from which I can learn how this works?
How anyone can make things work if there is no documentation.

http://www.schneider-electric.com/e...tegory=3952840132-Motion+Control+and+Robotics

I think if you go to this link it will take you to the home page of somachine and not to where i filtered it. Just select documents and downloads, then filter on the left to motion control and robotics, there are a lot of documents

Hello Chud,

Thanks for reply.
I have found that already and there you can find informations about some basic AFBs. But, for example there is no documentation about "PD_AxisModule" library which uses basic AFBs inside and significantly reduces the development time.
I have found this library while I was searching schneider's online help

Also, do you know how to make 2 or 3 servo drives to change position according to one main servo drive?
For example for one position of main drive, the other servo drives should be in exactly defined positioin?