Laptop Bag For PLC Programmers

I've been impressed with the computer luggage I have from Everki. But if Swissgear made something that fit the needs better, I'd not worry about the quality.

I am reading this topic with interest as I think I am due another laptop bag
I think my main one is on it's last legs.
Goodbye trusted friend............

15fisd2.png

I'll put in another vote for Everki. Been using their convertible backpack since it came out, not cheap but works well. I have back issues so being able to swap between a backpack and a rolling bag is a major plus when traveling.

I have purchased this one a couple of months ago. Also swissgear.

I travel a lot, so need something that is roomy, but not to much. This one has plenty of room for my PC, cables, head phones and a nintendo DS :).

I have two bags, my laptop bag is the tiny green Ikea bookbag that zips onto their little luggage thing bag https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/4144jc40MWL.jpg. It's literally the smallest thing that can hold my laptop and some misc accessories and a terminal block screwdriver. This solves any programming problem and doesn't give me back problems. I see so many guys roll up with a 25kg bag on their back and pull out 2kg worth of stuff the whole job. No need to carry all that **** on your back all the time.

Then I have my tool bag, which is the roller section of the set. I can check it at the airport and I don't carry it up to my hotel room (leave it at customer or in the car). I try to just borrow tools instead of using this thing. It also has all the weird cables and serial null modems and junk of yesteryear that I only need once or twice a decade. I sometimes don't bother to bring this one and will just shove a miniature multi-meter into my backpack that only does voltage and resistance.