Versa Pro Printout or Conversion

DuncanC

Good Day,

I am hoping someone can help me.
I saw from some earlier posts that you converted a Versa Pro program to a pdf file for another member. I am in the same situation.

I have a .flb file that I cannot open with my copy of Proficy to be able to get a printout.

I've attached two projects that I desperately need the printout for.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

Steve, did you print that from ProficyME? I remember being able to print from VersaPro, but for some reason I cant figure it out in ME.

For some reason, I was not able to import the VersaPro file from DuncanC into PME, so I printed from VP.
Normally I would have imported the project into PME for two reasons. First, I have VersaPro installed on an older computer which I have to find in a dark closet and blow the dust off before each use. Second, when I do try to print from VP, I always forget that it doesn't play nice with the Adobe printer driver and I need to use an alternative pdf printer driver.