Electronics - BEng Assignment

robw53

Hi All,

i know technically not a PLC, but you guys have a wealth of knowledge that maybe someone will be able to help in this subject.

i have an assignment for my electronics module that i am struggling with. We have to design a 4x4 multiplier circuit in Quartus for an Altera FPGA that then takes a signed integer and then converts in to BCD before displaying it on a 7 seg display.

i have created the AND Array and boxed it up into what i would only describe as an AOI, and the same for the Carry Save Adder. What i am struggling with is the conversion into the Binary to BCD and then out to the three 7 seg displays.

i have tried to research the connections between each block, but what i do manage to find show the same sort of circuit as i have here.

any help greatly appreciated.

Circuit Diagram.jpg Waveform Output.jpg WaveForm Output 2.jpg